spacebot

Who owes you money?

Post by spacebot » Thu Sep 6, 2:02 2018

Who owes you money?

Skeezy

Re: Who owes you money?

Post by Skeezy » Thu Sep 6, 11:43 2018

Omg. 2 people come to mind.

A friend who borrowed $45 that I still havent forgotten but apperently he has.

And a women who I lent $400 to pay rent who then said **** me over the phone when I asked her about payment then moved anyway.

If I ever see her shes getting football tackled and Im running her purse on sight, I dont care who sees it. Its years later and I still get upset about it. Shes got something coming if I ever see her. Dont know if I'll actually take her purse but at the very least I'd pop her one good time. As her shock wears off and she realizes who I am, yeah ***** you know what its for.

Edit : this strikes a chord and forces me to ask. Is it gender bias to only pop her once? because if it was guy, I'd literally beat the crap out of him.

Sonic#

Post by Sonic# » Thu Sep 6, 15:08 2018

George owes me $25 for the Dreamcast I sold him, and his brother still owes me money for the games he borrowed and then lost. Not. Cool.

rowan

Post by rowan » Sun Sep 9, 21:12 2018

I lent a bunch to my sis, and another bunch to a friend, but also with the expectation that I might not ever get it back. Both of them are in much tighter times than I am. Otherwise, idk if anyone owes me money for anything.
spacefem wrote:All your logical argue are belong to us!