Moderators: MFS, monk

spacebot

what's your favorite website?

Post by spacebot » Sun Oct 14, 2:00 2018

what's your favorite website?

Tweek

Re: what's your favorite website?

Post by Tweek » Mon Oct 15, 9:48 2018

I still enjoy coming here but spend more time reading and posting (over 5000 to date) reviews on the IMDb. I used to spend a fair amount of time watching anime on Crunchyroll's site but these days I use their Firestick app to watch it on TV.
ARG!!! I NEED COFFEE!!!

Sonic#

Post by Sonic# » Tue Oct 16, 7:40 2018

Nachos

Post by Nachos » Wed Oct 31, 12:53 2018

Obviously spacefem.com....
Ugh, I'm tired of my signature.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Fri Nov 9, 11:14 2018

Im one of those people who watches real life skirmishes, assassinations, vehicle and machinery accidents. So right now I would say "best gore"(yes over "live leaks"). Although I would not recommened it for those with weak stomachs. I often have to leave after watching about 3 videos cause thats about all I can take as life can be more messed up than we can imagine. I also have the image of a faceless little girl burned into my memory. Again not for the feint as its all pretty brutal. Sometimes educational though. Cheaters should definitely visit the site for reasons which will reveal themselves to be obvious.

Also, if anyone is interested it has a nice section on how new age misandry is hurting society across the globe. The site also gives statistics on false rape accusations which tend to be about 45-50% of all accusations.

There are also a few videos of women staging fake accusations such as beating themselves to accuse someone. Which doesnt sound too bright since they let someone record them but, most women know if they are caught there is little to no punishment.

In many other countries rapists are killed. You can actually view the beatings and lynchings of men later found to be innocent. Of course you can view the guilty ones as well. The site says its sources are legit but doesnt cite. It does give quotes from law officials such as in india where false rape accustions are reaching epidemic levels. From what Ive gathered this is also true in other countries where feminism has taken root. In a lot of these cases the women confessed that they falsely accused. However this does not relieve the accused and again the accusor gets little to no punishment. It also covers the laws of bodily autonomy and rape in some countries and how men have no rights to either in many cases. Theres more... I would link to that section but the sites banner is extremely graphic. If interested I can message the link.

I find the site to be a reminder of what life is really like. Its also a reminder that your alive and things could be much worse. Its also a way to self reflect. How do you feel about a man/woman suffering? How about a man suffering aftter he just robbed someone at gunpoint but was hit by a car as he fled? How about a thief brutatly dismembered by the whole village? What if he was only stealing something to eat and looks very thin? As stated this isnt for the feint as almost every video is disturbing thus the name of the site.

Also its a reminder everyone should mind their manners and keep their (men and women) hands to themselves or you could have an altercation that puts you on the site. Humans are the cruelest to each other.

melsbells

Post by melsbells » Wed Nov 14, 6:24 2018

I used to seek out similar painful confrontations to jar myself into remembering how much terrible stuff is in the world. It's probably why a news website (albeight not.org) has been a favorite website in the past. My current favorite is probably Plants For A Future (pfaf.org), but it's really the database and not the website that's fantastic. The usability is frustrating, and instead of fixing problems with organization or the search function, new features have been rolled out. My first favorite website was The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (plato.stanford.edu). It used to look barren. The design is more appealing now without cluttering up the space, but I miss the nondescript front. I don't actually use these database websites much, but space but didn't ask "What website do you use the most?".

Enigma

Post by Enigma » Wed Nov 14, 8:25 2018

Skeezy wrote:
Fri Nov 9, 11:14 2018
Im one of those people who watches real life skirmishes, assassinations, vehicle and machinery accidents. So right now I would say "best gore"(yes over "live leaks"). Although I would not recommened it for those with weak stomachs. I often have to leave after watching about 3 videos cause thats about all I can take as life can be more messed up than we can imagine. I also have the image of a faceless little girl burned into my memory. Again not for the feint as its all pretty brutal. Sometimes educational though. Cheaters should definitely visit the site for reasons which will reveal themselves to be obvious.

Also, if anyone is interested it has a nice section on how new age misandry is hurting society across the globe. The site also gives statistics on false rape accusations which tend to be about 45-50% of all accusations.

There are also a few videos of women staging fake accusations such as beating themselves to accuse someone. Which doesnt sound too bright since they let someone record them but, most women know if they are caught there is little to no punishment.

In many other countries rapists are killed. You can actually view the beatings and lynchings of men later found to be innocent. Of course you can view the guilty ones as well. The site says its sources are legit but doesnt cite. It does give quotes from law officials such as in india where false rape accustions are reaching epidemic levels. From what Ive gathered this is also true in other countries where feminism has taken root. In a lot of these cases the women confessed that they falsely accused. However this does not relieve the accused and again the accusor gets little to no punishment. It also covers the laws of bodily autonomy and rape in some countries and how men have no rights to either in many cases. Theres more... I would link to that section but the sites banner is extremely graphic. If interested I can message the link.

I find the site to be a reminder of what life is really like. Its also a reminder that your alive and things could be much worse. Its also a way to self reflect. How do you feel about a man/woman suffering? How about a man suffering aftter he just robbed someone at gunpoint but was hit by a car as he fled? How about a thief brutatly dismembered by the whole village? What if he was only stealing something to eat and looks very thin? As stated this isnt for the feint as almost every video is disturbing thus the name of the site.

Also its a reminder everyone should mind their manners and keep their (men and women) hands to themselves or you could have an altercation that puts you on the site. Humans are the cruelest to each other.
Ah yes best gore.. that's my favourite stats website too! :hrm:

I'm just going to drop some legit links to remind everyone the numbers are really somewhere between 2-10% which is comparable to ANY OTHER CRIME.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45565684
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/03/health/s ... index.html
https://carleton.ca/sexual-violence-sup ... the-facts/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/bl ... llegations

This also seems like a good time for a friendly reminder that Dr. Ford STILL is getting death threats and STILL hasn't been able to go home. False stats have real consequences for real people. Making sexual assault accusations isn't a walk in the park.
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Wed Nov 14, 11:05 2018

@enigma

Heh, thats one reason I dont put much faith in stats. Almost all stats are flawed or have something not taken into account in some way. Similar to how the middle links article says some cases are ruled false for minor reasons, the innocent that are convicted are impossible to figure in as well plus Im sure there are other numbers not taken into account.

octarineoboe

Post by octarineoboe » Wed Nov 14, 20:26 2018

so...you don't trust statistics but your numbers are definitely correct and enigma's are definitely wrong? Sure, that makes sense.

Sonic, yours were...fascinating. I wasn't sure if I would regret clicking on "Jamming A Pair of Scissors Repeatedly Into Your Crotch" but I did not regret it.

Idk about my overall favorite website my favorite tumblr is definitely Gene Kelly's Butt. I introduced it to some friends recently and they were shocked (but it is exactly as advertised and, fyi, basically safe for work)

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Thu Nov 15, 10:14 2018

@octoarine

Didn't say the sites numbers were 100% on either. Im just saying statictics are numbers pulled, easily manipulated, almost always never cover all bases and can easily be wrong. However, I believe the number of false claims is higher than given in enigmas links but there is no real accurate number. Boths sides tend to downplay statistical numbers of the other however the numbers in general aren't accurate to begin with. Theres more real claims than not but the number of false claims is pretty high.

People in general abuse, lie, misrepresent etc. Its a commmon human thing and human beings in general are no where near honest in their totality especially when it comes to criminal cases. Its not hard to find shitty men or women. A lot of people act like they are the center and the world owes them. False insurance claims etc.

Racism causes plenty of false claims. I could not tell you how many women have sent men to jail for rape because they didnt want mommy and daddy to knoe they screwed a black guy (this has actually been confessed a very long list of women almost always after charges have been filed which is life altering for most men). Now I cant give you a statistical number of it but we all know its a constant re-occurence in lot of cases and has been happeningfor a long time. Its entirely a result of shitty people. People will lie just to protect their image or what they value in their mind. Thats just one reason of the hundreds of reasons women make false rape claims and its the truly false claims that hurt progress. There are plenty of cases like that, some even historical but, to think that this pattern stopped or hasn't even possibly grown is ignorance. Some cases are presented to the media but most cases arent.

Also the statistic I gave from the site is not a real statistic just a couple random cops guesstimate. Its not factual but shows the problem may be bigger than under 20%. Under 20% is unbelievably favoring one side. Hardly any topic of fraud when dealing with human beings can be held that low on a regular basis. Especially when stats can never be accurate. For example thats like saying under 20% of people lie about car accidents at any given time.

To ignore that there is a glaring issue with dishonesty is to show favortism to support your cause and ignore the voicless because of their gender. Just like women are victims, men have also been made into victims by women who continually go unpunished due to their gender. The raped can recover in time, most of these men will never recover to any previous life they could have had. When and if it is found that the rape case is fraudulent, again there is little to no punishment so what stops women from doing this? Hardly anything, compared to the damage done.

How about finanically supporting the falsely accused, since his income and repuation can easily be crippled permanently, even if innocent, by such accusations?

Dna evidence is clearing some men but too few at a time. Next year there will still be decades old cases of men proven innocent with science. Women later confess after backed into a corner by hard evidence. Many of these men are released after spending decades in jail. That is if their case is even being properly looked into. Even worse is just being accused can cost you your career (happened to a wwe wrestler, countless athletes and a slew of average joes). False claims will always be unchecked especially with only a slap on the wrist as punishment.

Women have been caught red handed making false claims by security cameras. One recent video on "Best Gore" shows an indian model getting beligerent and petty with a security gaurd. Police arrive to arrest the irrational woman and she then strips herself and says they tried sexually asault her but its all caught on camera. The piint is its that easy for a woman to falsely accuse rape and again no punishment. Fortunately there was a camera or the story would have read 3 policman accused of raping indian model. She was interviewed and cobtinues to lie but theres video...she's a piece of shit and there are many many other people out there, like her. Thats why men say, feminism is making the issue worse for them.

You cant ignore women get raped and you cant ignore many innocent men have gone down for rapes they didnt commit. Almost every person of wealth that gets accused of rape has a large number of women come forwards and many of those women are dismissed because they just accused for the money. I'll bet, thats one group of women that aren't included in any of your statitics. People do shitty things especially when its easy for them to.

Getting thwe prosecutions you want can be diifficult but we also have to make sure we arent throwing innocent humans on the chopping block literally. One way to better prosecute rape is to actually impose real punshments on those who would abuse the system. I have yet in my search across the web, to find any woman who thinks false accusations are an issue. I find that amazing and shows true division of thinking. Its like feminists don't see sending innocent men to jail as a problem. Contrary to to whats all around its seems you believe, majority women are honest, and factually fair about rape right? There hasn't been a real large number of women lying in court for their own gain, surely not... Even though dna is constantly proving otherwise. Compared to rape kits that need testing, is the possibly lesser numbered but equally important number of rape cases where peoples names need to be cleared.

Why did the indian model think that was acceptable? How many other women would do the same? Just her huh? Oo nooo Feminism isnt increasing the number of women who abuse the system at all. Surely not how welfare encouraged more people to abuse the system. Understandably you can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs, but true equality is a notion that escapes feminism. The more you cater your views to one genders benefit, the more unequal things become. If you want truly fair prosecution also demand punishment for abusers of the system. Instead its we want prosecution...... That is all and that is one of the most genderly unfair notions m. Any want to try femsplaining false rape this in a way that doesnt seem to neglect facts .
Last edited by Skeezy on Thu Nov 15, 13:07 2018, edited 2 times in total.

Sonic#

Post by Sonic# » Thu Nov 15, 12:58 2018

You're committing a kind of argument from ignorance. You're saying that the relatively reliable stats Enigma linked to can't be trusted (without evidence or statistical knowledge of your own), but then you're injecting your assumptions (which are even less credible) of what you think the rate of false accusations of rape is. In other words, you rejected the statistics and then made up your own numbers based on anecdotal evidence and wrote a long-ass post as if your assumption is truer than expert research.

No. If you reject statistics because you don't believe them, then you should not assume anything about false accusations.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Thu Nov 15, 13:12 2018

@sonic I never gave you a specific number of anything to support my arguement. I only stated feminism is blind to problems that arent its own. The site gave numbers and I said I dont necessarily trust those either but, since the margins are so far apart you may want to acknowledge that it could be higher than 15%. I said it couldnt be as low as 20% but I never gave any numbers of my own. If I did they would be my own personal guesstimates and I actually tried to avoid that this time around as I know many people favor stats.

I mean I could go to a mgtow site and pull numbers different or even a 3rd party. What would be the point if I dont trust the numbers of any of those to be even 80% accurate. I could merge two statistics and come up with my own number. Wouldnt mean much though or be truly accurate. Politicians, scientists, biologists and farmers (bad example) etc. use stats all the time. Even in the scientists case they'll do a study and present stats then someone else will do a study and find something different, next person will come and find more numbers that should have been added, so and aso forth in an endless loop of guesstimate statisticalnumbers. Even the ones of today will get re-written on almost any topic.

I even gave an example of how attempted false accusations most likely arent included in your numbers. Technology has helped discreadit a lot of false rapes before they make it to court but still thats if the whole incident is caught on video if not then it usually goes to settlment or court.

15% the highest number given on your end is a pipe dream when the actual numbers are uknown. The fact we dont know is the only thing that can be taken as fact unless all rape cases have been thoroughly reviewed and we clearly know whos innocent and whos guilty. Till then any stats provided are in essence, wrong to begin with.

I more so gave reasons why I think the way I do. They dont sound too far fetched do they? Especially when you look at how people in society actually act and not how we think or would like them to act.

I mean if you need more examples of women caught lying about rape they are abundant, so abundant on any given year its hard to believe only 15% of cases are such. Any case like these that you view in media is a dim look at the total problem. For any one case that makes the news there are thousands more that dont.

In other words stats 15, 20, 40, 80. We can throw any number on it we like and it would still be no less of a provlem for your goal. Cept once again regardless of what the number actually is....feminism does not view throwing innocent people in jail as a problem as long as they aren't women.
Last edited by Skeezy on Thu Nov 15, 13:34 2018, edited 1 time in total.

Sonic#

Post by Sonic# » Thu Nov 15, 13:32 2018

^ You have assumed the rate is a lot higher without evidence. Your assumption comes from a false equivalency - that a trash site's estimate is equivalent to peer-reviewed research, such that a discrepancy between the two might be somewhere between the trash estimate and an estimate generated from a rigorous methodology and a sound data source (crime reporting).

On that flimsy basis, you proceed to accuse feminists of dismissing facts. No. I'm not going to play the "both sides matter" game with you when you're the one denying statistics and making terrible assumptions as a result.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Thu Nov 15, 13:37 2018

@sonic
To be frank feminism dismisses the subject of false rape accusations entirely. Its not on its agenda so when confronted it only tries to make its own issues look like they overshadow a problem that isnt theirs instead of tryong to address the totality of the issue.

If feminism in its goal for gender equality would stop focusing on one gender there would be less opposition but since it doesnt and ignores clear problems then...thats kind of how it is. That is why majprity of men are against feminism especially when it comes to issues like this one. If it was truly fair and stopped only catering to women and instead tried to establish an equal footing, then it would probably have more support. Instead by letting innocent men rot away in prisons, men will never agree with more prosecution.

Keep in mind all of the examples I have given about the issue have been factual and re-occuring. In other words they are constant reminders that people go to jail unfairly for this and whats worse an uncountable number of innocent men and women, have been killed for this very thing. However I see thats not a problem for you, but feminism still wants to promote rape prosecution anywhere it can. Would it take you visiting another country being falsely accused of rape for whatever reason and sentence to death before you think, hey, maybe we should have detered system abusers.

Of course by your standards your death would be insignificant as long as people continue to get prosecuted or judged on the spot and stoned to death. Depends on where ya live.

In my deeper view, U.S. society has moved eveb further away from any standard morality, so we are only going to see people be more dishonest not less. Look at our status occupations, preacher, policemen, polotician, president on and on and you can find lies and dishonesty abundant. Yet women break that mold? To where only a small percentage of women are dishonest. Starting believe you havent truly lived and experienced people in the light that I frequent.

For example run down torn down drug infested area. True women do get raped there but also theres a large number of men and women who quite frankly would sell their lil brother to make a buck. Do ya see what I am getting at when you talk about people?

Whats ttue there also trancends into better neighborhoods you can find dishonest people literally everyewhere.

melsbells

Post by melsbells » Thu Nov 15, 14:06 2018

Skeezy wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 10:14 2018
Just like women are victims, men have also been made into victims by women who continually go unpunished due to their gender. The raped can recover in time, most of these men will never recover to any previous life they could have had.
Your saying that it's worse for someone to be falsely accused of rape than it is to be raped. And the only outcome of a false accusation that I can even begin to entertain that is a false conviction that results in jail time. What was the rapist I legally accused of raping me up to last time I hated myself enough to enter his name in a google search? Trying to decide which yacht to buy. What are you assuming victims of rape have the capability of recovering that those falsely accused don't? It's impossible to recover whatever my earning potential was, if you're focused on the financial repercussions. It's impossible for me to recover the relationships that I lost, if you're focused on the social repercussions. Oh, and did you know that jail time is on the table for those who are convicted of making false claims?

EXPLETIVE! This is not the light-hearted conversation spacebot is good at instigating.

What's my favorite reliable statistics website? I feel like I should have one since I like databases, but I don't. I'm weary of statistics because they are so often misused and abused and it seems like half the people who don't trust statistics don't understand enough about them to understand in what ways they shouldn't be trusted, or how to put more faith in more reliable statistics or more reliable information over less reliable sources. Realization: I actually like statistics. I just hate conversations about them (and there exist much more fun maths).

At one point, I thought you (Skeezy) were suggesting that false accusations of all crimes are higher than the 2-20% Enigma cited, but that false accusations of rape are still on par with false accusations of other crimes. But I think it was just that people lie, so of course they lie about this one thing just as much as they lie about other things. If that's the case, then the number of guilty would be equal to the number of falsely accused, so everyone lies the same amount. That's an interesting psychology, to believe that people lie to harm others at the same frequency as to protect themselves.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Thu Nov 15, 14:18 2018

@meisbells and sonic

Good points. I am ready.

Not saying rape victims arent scarred, however do you imply those whos lives are ruined by being falsely accused suffer less? I dont down play rape victims like feminism downplays the falsely accused.

Tell that to the men who lost their livelihoods. Tell that to the athletes who cone from poverty and lost out on multi million dollar contracts be cause of a liar, tell that to the men who have no real place for progress in society after not being in society for over 10 years.... I can go on. Doubt you would listen to closely. As stated quite some women expect compassion but lack true empathy for men.

To your last parahraph I say, so only 20% of people lie about something like a car accident? If I told you it was 20% regardless of where I would get the number from, you shouldn't put faith in it to be accurate. Dishonesty is not something you can put an accurate number on unless your a diety apparently. Again, my point is feminism isnt concerned about leaving the door wide open for even more dishonesty, as long as women can freely accuse men of rape which again is very selfish gender wise given that we dont know how many people have been falsely accused because their still sitting in jail in decades long robbery. Your looking at the guys who get away with rape and not taking into account the men who dont get fair trials.

Also we cant also statistically add in those who never confess, get away with it and take the secret to their grave now can we? Now you can say Im making that up all you want but there is evidence to the contrary and theres is a large abundance of it.

The point is wether it happens more or less is of no consequence, and trivial. It happens, and if your going to make things better, make it better for everyone not just yourself, or else fairness and equality are not want you want, you want power and strictly so.

Lastly going out of the country and being accused of rape was a visualization scenario one where you were try putting yourself in the position of the accused to gain better understanding of why almost all men would fight against this. You just want prosecution not justice. Another social advantage over men one where you can end joe nobodies life in an instant. That is what I am hearing. Have you ever argued with a petty woman? Have you? How many videos are there of women making false statements or evern accusing rape to try to get out of being arrested or even after they just assaulted someone and the person retaliated? I could make a montage of videos with women screaming rape falsely just being petty. These are random altercations. For some women accusing rape/sexual assault is an automatic go to.15% yeah right. They go to it because they are safe in their wrong doing as it likely will result no charges or minor charges brought against them.

When I was kid girls thought it was funny to scream rape whenever a boy was chasing them and they were playing. Some of the petty shit Ive seen women do over small disputes.... Emotional women who dont care how they harm others.

I truly believe I had a white woman (disgruntled neighbor) try to bait me in to sleeping with her so she could say I raped her later on. Some people are just sick like that. The sooner you acknowledge that as true the more you'll understand what I'm saying. Unless of course your determined not to. People are the cruelest to each other.

Contrary to whatever you believe a lot of men have to be smart in their choices of even what women they are around to not be accused of rape. Women are just as F'd up as men are.

Feminism doesnt seem to grasp any of this i believe quite frankly because most feminists arent men and once again lack empathy to the plights of men, yet think they know what equality is. if you ignore what unfair for the other gender then how can you think you are striving for gender equality? Answer: equality isnt the goal. Power is. Women feel they lack power when society has given plenty that gives women power over men. Mgtow is men scarred of the power women already have and secluding themselves from women to avoid future plights because of womens dominance in the power struggle. Poloticians are men clamoring to hold on to what power they have. Sure men used to have all the power but that was cut up a while ago. Over the past 40 decades or so, now women are power thirsty and to unempathetic to see it that way. Thus you are ok with innocent men dying both in jail and literally, because its not you.

melsbells

Post by melsbells » Thu Nov 15, 16:38 2018

False allegations are awful and cause suffering. A person is more likely to be falsely convicted of murder than rape. https://www.thecut.com/article/false-ra ... tions.html A man is more likely to be raped than falsely accused of rape. https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck ... ed-of-rape Something snarky about Feminists and equality which proves I shouln't be posting right now.

I'll expand on this later, but not in a thread about our favorite websites.

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Thu Nov 15, 17:06 2018

Fair enough

I'll close with any numbers provided of false rapes will only grow with time as each year more men are proven to be innocent after the fact. Of course they arent all innocent not even hardly so but ,men can very easily go to jail for false rape accusations especially if they are poor. That said ,your statements are popoular among feminsts but aren't quite accurate.

A person is more likely to be falsely convicted of murder than rape, thats because, in general, people are more likely to be murdered than raped.

Also that whole article is only guesstimating and even says so with phrases like "in thought". Its skewing unknowns to suit the authors portrait of how little men get accused but it doesnt try to hide that which is good.

In reality more and more men are found to be innocent. So this and previous years numbers of men found to be innocent will only grow. However this does not include innocent men whose cases will never be reviewed or in some cases have already been put to death.

The author mentioned they only found 52 cases
1. Thats what the author could find
2. Once your labeled guilty your guilty unless someone proves your innocent so kind of screws statistics
3. Its rare for an innocent man to be proven innocent after conviction regardless of wether he really is innocent or not.

Most people assume everone in jail is guilty and thats far from true. Most are guilty but there are plenty of innocent men in jail as well especially when society is determined by wealth, status, and race.

One thing that Im sorry that I didnt hear admitted was you dont have to look hard to find video evidence of women falsely accusing rape because the whole thing was recorded.

People always say if we press charges on those who falsely accuse, it will deter more from coming forward.... Im going to be very frank here. That makes the totality of accusers seem weak. I understand the cause for pause but you dont society babying any man in that way, wether its rape or not. Its also an excuse to shed and not acknowledge responsibility, and if your considered equal to men your going to have to take on cons for progress little things like being responsible for the damage you cause in the cases that are false. Also if women were actually prosecuted when they are beyong a shodow of a doubt guilty of bein fraudulent Im sure all your statistics for false rapes would rise dranatically and then lower dramatically. Because falsely accusing men of rape isnt taken seriously, right now again, thats mens plight.

Men never have anything easy. Ever. No one is going to hand you anything or coddle you because of how you feel. You can cry but no one cares. So using the emotions to validate why a proper punishment for system abusers may scare women comes off as truly....weak. No one has ever tolerated weakness from men, not even life itself. So in the strive to be equal, feminism is going to have to shed the emotional aspects and coddling over issues like this, like every woman is a fragile egg that we must handle with care. Life is not like that.

Yes rape victims have it hard but Im sorry, rape is not the worse thing that can happen to you. On other issues worse than rape such as murder or attempted murder, do you see anyone saying? We cant charge liars because it will scare victims from coming forward. Accept punishment for those who do wrong and I could see it your way. People lie its that plain and simple and if rape is made to be more easily prosecuted even though you already have poor ethnic men in jail, guilty, but with 0 evidence, those who abuse it should be punished. Or at the very least be made to pay proper damages.Women are often coddled by the law, not in every case, but many. The fact that when evidence is undeniable that the accusor is lying , and they dont even have to pay for the damage they've done is a female priviledge. Anything a man does wrong is punished. Feminism/women should want to take on the responsibilities of being equal to a man. Punishment is one of those responsibilites but feminism often wants things to be too easy. Its not even that easy for men.

Let me re-iterate my people have been fighting for justice in the system for a long time so any coddling falls on deaf ears. Life aint easy. However women have been coddled in many areas already and In that I can agree, we should be equal.

If I dont come forward for a crime, no one gives a shit. Shit, even being black sometimes I have come forward with legit crimes and unjustices perpatrated against me and trust me, no one gives a shit. I see feminism/women want to be strong, but to actually be strong your going to have to shed a lot of weakness that is also my gripe of feminsms view of equality.

Enigma

Post by Enigma » Fri Nov 16, 6:58 2018

Oh wow, look what happened here.

Skeezy - I'm not going to address most of that because it's 100% opinion and anecdote. But I do want to address your last point there. Women aren't coddled and weak. I could go into some stats about how women are punished for fighting back in domestic abuse situations or rape conviction stats but I'm not sure there's any point. Feminism if anything wants to make life easier for everyone. Yes including black men. That's not weakness, that's kindness.
"Human beings are amazing... we might be horrible, horrible, but we're wonderful too. Otherwise, why go on?"

Skeezy

Post by Skeezy » Fri Nov 16, 13:42 2018

@Enigma

As you know, I share my posts with other men and we all agree on what Im saying. Edit: "I will say you are correct its my opinion though"

If feminism does have a good foundation for gender equality, I just dont see it. I'll leave it at that.